Try our new Teff Chai smoothie recipe, it's packed with protein and tastes amazing! A great way to start your day with Teff!
3 tbsp of Berhan Ivory or Brown Teff flour
1 tbsp Chai powder (preferably homemade with freshly grated ginger)
2 cups of water
1 cup of water or your choice of milk
3 tbsp of your choice of sweetener
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a pot on medium heat
2. Add chai powder once the water comes to a boil
3. Let it boil for 5 minutes
4.In a medium-sized bowl mix teff flour with 1 cup of water or your choice of milk and whisk well, until all lumps are gone
5. Then bring your stove to minimum heat and then mix your teff water mixture in
6.Whisk continuously until all lumps are gone and let it cook for 15 more minutes
7. Garnish with your favourite toppings and enjoy!